New Chef at the Excelsior Palace
New entry for the kitchen of the Hotel.
Ruggero Muzio, from Sestri Levante – Liguria, reaches the property after significant experiences both abroad and in Italy, especially in the Italian Riviera.
It’s exactly from the Ligurian tradition that the new Executive Chef finds his inspiration. The purpose is to further entrench the cuisine of the Excelsior Palace in the wake of the local tradition, renewed but never distorted.
This orientation is perfectly matched with the desire of the Hotel Management to better make the flavors and scents of this corner of Land, known to its Guests, Italians and foreigners.
Special attention is also being given to health with vegetarian and vegan dishes. There are also proposals of “fusion” dishes that are a combination based on different cultures and culinary delights.
Also, always in step with the times, the Chef Muzio is constantly updated using the latest techniques and equipment in order to continue to improve the quality of the hotel’s proposals.
- “Elite Platinum” certification by Elite Meetings International
- New Recognition for the Excelsior Palace Hotel
- News from the “Duke of Windsor” Congress Centre
- The Excelsior opens the 2013 season with great news
- New Tea service at the Excelsior Palace
- Beach Club area for pets
- New Chef at the Excelsior Palace